Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Christmas Shopping at Hamricks

I've already started my Christmas shopping. I usually shop early, but this year I'm extra motivated because my college finals are the second week of December. This seems to be a great time to do my shopping, too. Retail stores are having fabulous sales right now. One of my current favorite stores is Hamricks.

Hamricks, a Gaffney-based family clothing store, has 15 locations throughout North and South Carolina, as well as one store each in Ft. Oglethorpe, Georgia; Kingsport, Tennessee; and Roanoke, Virginia. If you've never shopped at Hamricks, you need to check them out!

I've been shopping Hamricks sales for the past month, and I'm pleased to report that Ive almost completed my Christmas shopping at a fraction of what I've spent in past years.

I purchased Urban Frontier brand men's pullover fleece at $7.49 each. I generally think that suggested retail prices are overstated, so I don't really know how accurate this MSRP is. However, I do know that $7.49 is an excellent price for a fleece pullovers. I bought three!

I've also purchased several men's Basic Editions long-sleeved Henley's. I believe KMart sells this brand, so the suggested retail price of $12.99 should be pretty accurate. Hamricks had them on sale for $4.99 each. All of the men on my Christmas list are getting one. I also got up good quality men's embroidered sweatshirt with a suggested retail value of $38 for $9.99.

Just this week I took advantage of a sale on a women's winter jackets, and picked up another gift for only $9.99. Granted it's not on the cutting edge of winter wear fashion, but then my mother's not a diva either. (I just hope she's not reading this!)

Make sure you sign up for Hamricks "Preferred Customer" list. You will get a coupon for 25% Off your entire next shopping trip, whether or not the items are already on sale. Hamricks will also send you advance notices of upcoming sales.

No comments: