Friday, December 12, 2008

A Great Little Budget Tip! Competitor's Coupons

As you know, I love coupons! So I try to use them where-ever I go. Whether I'm at the dry cleaners, the car wash, the drug store, or anyplace else, I've got coupons!

Many of my favorite retailers or services don't issue coupons. For example, my favorite car wash doesn't offer coupons of their own. But when I asked them about competitors' coupons, they were happy to honor those. So I get to have my car washed by my favorite people, and I don't have to drive across town in order to cash in on those extra savings.

I've found that a lot of businesses don't have the budget spend the money to print or distribute coupons, but they do want my business. So I'm using coupons all over town, even at places that don't offer their own coupons. Such fun!

No comments: