Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Freebies - Persistence Pays Off!

Getting back into super savings mode has meant an internet trip to all my favorite freebies websites. Just like the great deals and coupons, the availability of freebies has become a little lean. But, just like the deals and coupons, there are still plenty of freebies out there.

Some of my favorite sites include: Start Sampling, Absurdly Cool Freebie Finder, Free Sample Forager, and Free Grabber.

Requesting freebies requires a little perseverance. You have to go out to these websites a couple of times a week, and request almost everything that is available, in order to get a steady supply of freebies in your mailbox. And keep in mind that it usually takes 4-8 weeks for a freebie to arrive after you request it. If you are just getting started - BE PATIENT - they will get there!

I look forward to checking my mail everyday. Yes, I still get bills, but when the bills arrive with 6 or 8 little boxes of goodies, it's not so bad. Some days it's like having my own little personal Christmas in my mailbox.

No comments: