Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free Samples - Bigger is Better!

I love free samples!

I am always requesting some sample or another from one of the several freebies websites I frequent. The samples are usually what you would expect; a small one-or-two-use size that is perfect for tossing into an overnight bag for a weekend out of town.

OK, there was that “weekend party pack” from Trojan….that may have been someone’s idea of a weekend, but it was a year’s worth of party for me! (Oh, c’mon, we’re all adults here.)

When I checked my mail today, I was quite surprised to find a full-size roll of toilet paper in the box! I kid you not.

And there was more. The package also contained a sample of Scott Natural wipes (the perfect size for an overnight bag, backpack or car glove compartment), and coupons for future purchases of both products.

So, for those of you who are quick to pooh-pooh free samples, keep this in mind…

You can get something for nothing! It may even turn out to be more than you expected.

No comments: