Sunday, August 9, 2009

Free Food from Schwan's



America's largest home food delivery company is giving away food to the first 500,000 new customers*.

It is easy to get your $10 in free products! Go to the Schwan website and enter your zip code to see if you are in a participating area, choose your free food from any of the items that Schwan sells, provide Schwan with your delivery information, and then get your free food from the Schwan man the next time he delivers in your area.

The only catch is that you may or may not have to pay sales tax on your free food. That would be a grand total of 3¢ where I live. (Yes, you read that right - three cents!)

I ordered the Six Cheese Tortellini. The 2 lb. resealable bag serves 9, so I should be able to get a lot of meals out of it by adding some meat and/or vegetables.

And now the small print...
*No purchase necessary. Offer ends 9/30/09 and limited to the first 500,000 new residential/household customers (i.e., have not purchased any products from Schwan's Home Service, Inc. within the past 14 weeks) who are located in an existing route of Schwan's Home Service. Limited to one offer per residence/household and may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. Local and state sales taxes may apply. Other restrictions apply. For complete details, visit www.schwans.com/free. Void where taxed, limited, or restricted. For terms and conditions click here.

4 comments:

Ivan G Shreve Jr said...

I just bought a six-pack of chocolate chip ice cream sandwiches for a nickel. Thanks for passing this along, Val!

Anonymous said...

I just ordered the 6 cheese tortellini too. Thanks for the hookup!

Anonymous said...

I received the 6 breakfast steaks and I did not have to pay anything for them.Prefect. I have even had some for dinner and they even tasted good. Thanks for tell me about it.Stacey

The Practical One - Valerie said...

Thanks for all of the feedback about your free Schwan's food. Everyone that I know has received their order and has been quite pleased. Now, if they would only deliver my order....