Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Saved $103.88 on $119.09 in Groceries

I'm still having camera and picture upload problems, again, but I had such a good shopping trip yesterday that I needed to share anyway. I purchased $119.09 in groceries and only paid $15.21 for them!

I got the following items for free:
  • 10 boxes Honey Maid graham crackers
  • 3 boxes Kashi GoLean cereal
  • 4 boxes Betty Crocker potatoes
  • 2 bottles All Small & Mighty laundry detergent
  • 2 pkgs Nestle Toll House cookie dough
 The following items made up the remainder of my purchases:
  • Broccoli slaw
  • Baby portabella mushrooms
  • 2 bags Fresh Express salad
  • 4 boxes Orville Redenbacher popcorn
  • 2 jars Bertolli Alfredo sauce
  • 2 (more) pkgs. Nestle Toll House cookie dough
My savings was broken down into:
  • Coupons - $41.60
  • Advertised Specials - $52.28
  • Rebates - $10.00
Total Savings - $103.88

No comments: