Friday, December 5, 2008

What's In My Mailbox Today?

I love going to my mailbox.

Since I don't have any credit cards or other debt, and all of my utility bills are received electronically, going to the mailbox is not a dreaded daily task. Most days I have a box full of freebies and other nice surprises.
It's almost like Christmas everyday!

Today I got a rebate check for $2.50, the full purchase price of the Arm & Hammer Essentials I got on sale at CVS in October. CMS Rebate Services was kind enough to also include a $1.00 off coupon for my next purchase of any refill pack.
The coupon doesn't expire until 9/30/09, so I have plenty of time to wait for a good sale to use it.

I also got a pack of 4x6 Post-it Super Sticky Recycled Notes. There's about a dozen in the pack, and it couldn't have come at a better time... Finals start next week, and I have a lot of studying to do!

There were several magazines that I have free subscriptions to: Fitness, TV Guide, Seed, and Prevention.

One free Huggies Supreme Natural Fit disposable diaper (for my granddaughter). And, a sample of Zarbee's Children's Cough Syrup (also for my granddaughter) with a coupon for $2.00 off the online purchase of Zarbees.

I can't wait to see what I get tomorrow!

No comments: