Saturday, December 6, 2008

What's In My Mailbox Today?

Yeah, the mailman has been here today...

I got 2 magazines today - Motor Trend and Motorcyclist - both are free subscriptions that I ordered for The Roommate.

I also got a sample of Degree men anti-perspirant/deodorant. I'll stick that away with the other "mens" products and samples that I've collected over the past few months. I'm going to buy a toiletries bag and put together a travel kit with them for my oldest son for Christmas. He's going to be traveling over the holidays so it should make for a very practical gift.

There were samples of Pantene Pro-V shampoo and conditioner (maybe I should give my daughter-in-law a cosmetic bag with samples, too...), an Always Infinity feminime pad, and a sample of Kleenex lotion tissues.

The tissues included a .40¢ coupon that doesn't expire until 12/31/09. I'll be able to wait until one of the grocery stores that doubles coupons has a BOGO FREE sale on Kleenex to pick up a box for just a few pennies.

And finaly, there was also a $1.00 coupon for Charmin Ultra Strong. The coupon doesn't specify which size package, and doesn't expire until 4/30/09, so I should be able to combine it with a good sale and get a 6-pack of toilet paper for a couple of dollars. If you want to get a $1.00 coupon for Charmin, too, go to www.Charmin.com, click on offers and events, and register to receive a free toilet paper extender. You should receive it in about 3 weeks along with a $1.00 coupon.

Your mailbox can look like mine; just check out the freebie websites from some of my earlier blog posts. They are listed under the freebies label.

No comments: